Founded in 1977, Analogue is a one-man-company specialising in
the specification and development of technical and scientific
software and hardware on the PC.
Projects have included several compilers and interpreters,
simulation, robotic control, device drivers, real-time data
capture, animation, and CAD. Hardware design includes smartcard
interfaces, communications controllers, graphics boards, an
industrial robot controller, a disc controller and a database
I undertake both fixed-price and time-and-materials contracts.
Prices are reasonable and turnaround is quick.
Scientific and Technical
- Floppy disk and printer device drivers
- Hardware/software system for real-time data capture
- Multiprocessing system
- Microsoft Windows user interface editor
- Communications handlers - various
- Low cost network for remote peripherals
- POS/Vending/Swipecard/Smartcard system
- Ethernet interface
- Pop-up Text search utility
Questions or comments ? E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
No part of this web page may be reproduced in any form or by any means,
including photocopying and recording,
for any purpose without the express written permission of Analogue
Information Systems Ltd.
This web page is copyright © 2003 Analogue Information Systems Ltd.,
1 Warrender Park Crescent,
Edinburgh EH9 1DX, Scotland, UK, Tel: +44 (0) 131 228 6008. All Rights